- Received December 2, 2011.
- Accepted January 11, 2012.
- Published online April 24, 2012.
Copyright & Usage
This journal is © 2012 The Royal Society This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
View Full Text
- Nicholas D. Wright1,2,*,
- Bahador Bahrami3,4,5,
- Emily Johnson1,†,
- Gina Di Malta1,†,
- Geraint Rees1,3,
- Christopher D. Frith1,4 and
- Raymond J. Dolan1
- 1Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging, Institute of Neurology, University College London, 12 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK
- 2Department of Government, London School of Economics, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE, UK
- 3UCL Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College London, Alexandra House, 17 Queen Square, London WC1N 3AR, UK
- 4Interacting Minds Project and Centre of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience, Aarhus University Hospital, Norrebrogade 44, Building 10 G, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
- 5Institute of Anthropology, Archaeology and Linguistics, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
- ↵*Author for correspondence ( ).
↵† These authors contributed equally to the study.