- Received March 7, 2014.
- Accepted May 7, 2014.
- Published online May 21, 2014.
Copyright & Usage
© 2014 The Authors. Published by the Royal Society under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/, which permits unrestricted use, provided the original author and source are credited.
View Full Text
- H. Charles J. Godfray1⇑,
- Tjeerd Blacquière2,
- Linda M. Field3,
- Rosemary S. Hails4,
- Gillian Petrokofsky1,
- Simon G. Potts5,
- Nigel E. Raine6,†,
- Adam J. Vanbergen7 and
- Angela R. McLean1⇑
- 1Oxford Martin School, c/o Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK
- 2Plant Research International, Wageningen University and Research, PO Box 16, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
- 3Rothamsted Research, Harpenden, Herts AL5 2JQ, UK
- 4NERC Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, Crowmarsh Gifford, Wallingford OX10 8BB, UK
- 5School of Agriculture, Policy and Development, University of Reading, Reading, UK
- 6School of Biological Sciences, Royal Holloway University of London, Egham, Surrey TW20 0EX, UK
- 7NERC Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, Bush Estate, Penicuik, Edinburgh EH26 0QB, UK