- Received September 22, 2016.
- Accepted November 1, 2016.
- Published online December 7, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
© 2016 The Author(s) http://royalsocietypublishing.org/licencePublished by the Royal Society. All rights reserved.
View Full Text
- Nathalie Seddon1,2,3⇑,
- Georgina M. Mace4,
- Shahid Naeem5,
- Joseph A. Tobias6,
- Alex L. Pigot4,7,
- Rachel Cavanagh8,
- David Mouillot9,10,
- James Vause11 and
- Matt Walpole11
- 1Biodiversity Institute, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
- 2Edward Grey Institute, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
- 3International Institute for Environment and Development, 80–86 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8NH, UK
- 4Centre for Biodiversity and Environment Research, University College London, London, UK
- 5Department of Ecology, Evolution and Environmental Biology, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
- 6Department of Life Sciences, Imperial College London, Silwood Park, Buckhurst Road, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7PY, UK
- 7Groningen Institute for Evolutionary Life Sciences, University of Groningen, PO Box 11103, Groningen 9700 CC, The Netherlands
- 8British Antarctic Survey, Cambridge, UK
- 9MARBEC, UMR CNRS-UM2 9190, Université Montpellier, Montpellier, France
- 10Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies, James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland 4811, Australia
- 11UNEP, World Conservation Monitoring Centre, Cambridge, UK