- Received October 13, 2010.
- Accepted January 6, 2011.
- Published online January 27, 2011.
Copyright & Usage
This Journal is © 2011 The Royal Society This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
View Full Text
- Roger Vila1,2,
- Charles D. Bell3,
- Richard Macniven1,4,
- Benjamin Goldman-Huertas1,5,
- Richard H. Ree6,
- Charles R. Marshall1,7,
- Zsolt Bálint8,
- Kurt Johnson9,
- Dubi Benyamini10 and
- Naomi E. Pierce1,*
- 1Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University, 26 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
- 2ICREA and Institute of Evolutionary Biology (CSIC-UPF), Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta 37–49, Barcelona 08003, Spain
- 3Department of Biological Sciences, University of New Orleans, 2000 Lakeshore Drive, New Orleans, LA 70148, USA
- 4Biogen Idec, 14 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
- 5Department of Ecology and Evolution, The University of Arizona, 424 Biosciences West, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA
- 6Department of Botany, Field Museum of Natural History, 1400 South Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
- 7University of California Museum of Paleontology, and Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley, 1101 Valley Life Sciences Building, Berkeley, CA 02138, USA
- 8Department of Zoology, Hungarian Natural History Museum H-1088, Budapest, Baross utca 13, Hungary
- 9Florida State Collection of Arthropods/McGuire Center, University of Florida Cultural Plaza, Hull Road, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
- 1091 Levona Street, Bet Arye, 71947, Israel
- * Author for correspondence ( ).